Assistant Technical Manager
I currently have an Assistant Technical Manager vacancy in the Shropshire region.
This would be working standard hours Monday - Friday with a salary of roughly £40-50K.
This is an improvement focused role and so you must have experience of change management and a continuous improvement mentality.
Main Responsibilities of the role would include:
- Management of the quality team
- Management of supplier performance
- Assist in the management of site external / internal audits
- Be a technical point of contact for customers
- Ensure technical and quality data is collated and follow through to close out of issues raised. (Root cause etc.)
- Ensure working practices are in line with site policies and procedures, BRC standards and Customer COP's.
If you would be interested in this role and would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Assistant Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly