Supplier Technical Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Supplier Technical Manager on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Customer support; writing specifications and completing questionnaires etc
- Presenting the UK legal and customer requirements to existing and potential suppliers
- Encouraging, helping and managing supplier developments with visits and communications
- Providing customer requirement details, legal simplifications, documentary examples, equipment and fabric information, BRC, HACCP, and Welfare information etc
- Gaining and assuring customer approval of suppliers by managing customer visits to the suppliers and ensuring issues are followed up and reported to the customer.
- Customer complaint logging trending following up and closing off.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to cross check documents and liaise with suppliers and customer.
- Specification writing and ensure specification matches customer requirements.
- HACCP proficient
- BRC awareness
- UK Retailer exposure
- Ideally you will come from a chilled product back ground.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range of £35,000 - £45,000
- Working Monday to Friday office hours
- There will be UK and European travel
If the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more please send a updated CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com
Apply for Supplier Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly