Technical Manager - Strong Micro background Essential
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- To ensure all legal and accreditation issues for the company are compliant with the up to date regulations.
- To reply to customer inquiries/complaints on a daily basis.
- To lead BRC
- Manage, motivate and develop QA team and ensure they understand their job roles and standard required.
- Management of pest control, including liaison with external contractor.
- To organise and implement Cleaning Schedules for factory.
- To control the resorting and ultimate disposal of damaged and rejected goods.
- Management of development and implementation of all aspects of Quality System across the company, including comprehensive document control system.
- Lead the HACCP team.
- Investigating, solving and responding to customer complaints, monitor customer complaint levels and study trend analysis.
- Review the Quality Manual and write working procedures and policies.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role
- It is essential that you have a strong Microbiology back ground and a strong understanding of BRC V7
- Ideally you will come from an ambient background such as powders, bakery or tea (Not essential)
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more please send a updated CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com