Technical Manager, Norfolk
Technical is highly valued and you would be a Key member of the Senior Team....
This is an excellent Technical Management role working with a successful senior team. There is a collaborative relationship with the Retailers. The Technical function has a solid reputation in this business and is strongly supported by the General Manager.
This role will manage the Technical strategy working closely with all Senior Managers. It will have input into the overall business to set and drive the objectives for the site. The role will manage the Technical Team which includes Quality manager and Technical services manager.
Why apply to this role?
- Excellent General Manager with a supportive and clear understanding of the importance of Technical
- A successful business
- Strong Retailer Relationships
- Training and Development is well-established through Individual Development Plans and can therefore provide you with further development
The Business is looking for;
- Technical Manager with experience of managing Major Retailer relationship
- An understanding of different audits and the ability to develop and train the wider functions
- Technical experience ideally gained in own label supply within Chilled or Bakery.
- The ability to influence and communicate to different audiences
If you're looking to be part of a team that values your contribution and where you can develop further then please send your CV
REF. CCN894390 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Technical Manager, Norfolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly