Sales Development Manager (Home Based)
Eden Scott’s client is an award winning food manufacturer and we are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Development Manager to focus on the growth of Scotland and North East of England.
Supplying a range of fresh foods to retail, food service and other food manufacturers you will be responsible for developing new business, growth of new clients and managing existing accounts.
Reporting directly to the MD you will implement sales strategies, supported by marketing activities to deliver sales growth for the business.
- Identify new sales opportunities, including Retailers, Food Service, Food Manufacturers, and Wholesale customers.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to maximize market share.
- Manage a selection of key accounts.
- Management of service level agreements and contracts.
- Arranging and attending potential client meetings.
- Develop new accounts, through constant contact, selling in new products, upgrading renewals.
- Assist the Management Team in implementing the annual Business Planning process, with particular emphasis on the development of sales & marketing strategies.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns for the business
- Manage the PR for the business in Scotland and oversee photoshoots, events, exhibitions, etc.
- Keep up to date with developments in the marketplace, including competitor activity.
- Previous sales and business development experience within the food manufacturing sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Driving licence
This is a home based role with travel throughout Scotland and North East of England. Fully expensed car will be provided.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.