Are you a multi-skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias looking to work for an international manufacturer of convenience foods in a technically challenging and varied role?
As an Engineer, your key focus will be to carry out the day to day maintenance tasks and site repairs to assist operations in achieving maximum productivity.Main responsibilities
Within your role as an Engineer, you will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
You will adhere to maintenance machinery schedules to ensure all issues and resolutions are fully documented at all times. At the end of each shift you will be responsible for completing the Engineering logbook to record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control and audit readiness.Ideal candidate
As a multi-skilled Engineer it is imperative that you are a time-served accredited apprentice or have equivalent experience with appropriate certification. You will have previous experience of working within an FMCG environment, hopefully within the food arena and as such will bring with you an excellent understanding of the maintenance of Engineering Systems.
Great communication skills for this role are key as you will need to ensure you consult with the Operations team to confirm they are fully aware of engineering activities and schedules.
Not only will you be working for one of the country's leading food manufacturers, you'll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core.About the company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
Greencore Food to Go Northampton is undergoing unprecedented growth with over £30 Million invested in our site. The end result is that we have recently opened our 5th unit. Greencore always look to put people at the core, and at Northampton our Learning and Development team have delivered well over 30,000 hours of training in the past year alone. We offer a clear and well defined career path and will actively look at how we can enable our colleagues to push themselves forward.
Reasons for joining Greencore
- We create opportunities for our people to take responsibility early in their careers, to develop their skills and capabilities, to work in a wide variety of businesses and roles, and to make a difference.
- We invest heavily in our people, facilities and capability to ensure we retain a strong competitive edge in the markets we operate. Developing and training our people is critical to delivery of our strategy.
- Our people are passionate about our business and we enjoy what they do. We are also committed to make our business and a supportive and diverse place to work.
- Our capacity to innovate is key to our ongoing success. We ask our people to constantly look for new and better ways of running our business.
- We hold each other to high performance standards and challenge ourselves to improve our business every day.