Payroll & HR Administrator
Our client, are a large and well known business with a good reputation across the country. A new role has been identified for an experienced Payroll & Human Resources Administrator to join the well-established team in Edinburgh.
Please note that this position is on a part-time basis – 16 – 20 hours per week.
- Efficient Payroll administration for a team of circa 150 full and part time staff
- Handling of new starter paperwork
- Inductions and regular catch-up meetings with new staff
- Recruitment and training of staff as required
- An experienced Payroll Administrator – experience with large staff numbers will be advantageous
- Highly organised and methodical ways of working
- Expert communicator – comfortable at all levels
- Strong IT systems skills
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to join a strong team within a developing business
- Career progression opportunities for the right person
This is an urgent role. If you are interested please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.