Graduate Account Manager
Graduate Account Manager – North West
Our client is a successful Confectionery business, who are experiencing a continued period of growth. They wish to add a Graduate Account Manager to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to National Accounts and develop your career in food sales.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within food retail
- Identify and act upon opportunities for growth with accounts
- Office based role with customer facing contact on a regular basis
- Negotiate prices with manufacturing partners, place purchasing orders, and assist with commercial administrative tasks
- Produce accurate and clear progress reports at monthly/quarterly intervals
- Degree Educated
- Sales experience within the food industry
- Good Communication and Relationship abilities
- Strong IT and presentation skills
- Motivated and driven personality with ability to work as part of a team
£20k - 26k + Bonus + Pension + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.