QA Technologist (Poland Based)
As a UK based BRC approved agent and broker, our client specialises in creating value added food products, which are mainly protein based products. The business’s factories are strategically located around the world and have gained a reputation for producing innovative food products. By combining their manufacturing experience with their network, relationships and worldwide trading skills, the company can ensure that the highest quality products are produced for their retail customers in the UK on time and to specification. With a significantly large and continuously growing supply base in Poland, the business now has an attractive position for a quality professional who will have added responsibilities for the NPD process. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow and build your career in the Food Industry in the areas of primary, added value and cooked protein product with supply to UK food customers.
- Visits to Polish supplying factories and ensure that the company’s products are manufactured to safe and legal standards and to agreed specifications.
- Check site standards and documentation.
- Chase suppliers for information required by UK.
- Check and translate information supplied.
- Pre audit assessment of potential new plants.
- Issue audit reports.
- Customer and UK Technical audit follow up and closure of Non-Conformances.
- Help co-ordinate the sample process
- Past Involvement with customer’s retailers and suppliers is preferable.
- Auditing and QA experience in the meat industry is essential.
- Full driving licence and competent driving skills essential.
- Polish speaking but speaks good English essential.
- Trustworthy and good communication skills essential.
- The successful candidate would be based from the Warsaw office with 2 other commercial colleagues. Alternative home based Polish locations will be considered.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.