Technical Quality Manager
Technical Quality Manager role, Wigan, Food Manufacturer
Due to continued growth, and factory expansion a vacancy has arisen for a Quality Manager role.
As Quality Manager you will be first in line to deputise for our Technical Manager, as and when appropriate. As part of our management team you will work closely within our technical team, production teams and all departmental managers.
As part of your role you will implement and maintain robust quality systems and manuals, deal with customer and supplier complaints, including root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Responsible for co-ordinating, BRC, EHO and trading standard audits and visits, including managing production quality control and GMP factory and fabric audits.
- Ingredients needed
- Food science degree or food related qualification
- Experience in the food and drink industry
- Knowledge of BRC version 6 or 7
- Qualifications/certified in food hygiene and the HACCP system is essential
Salary: circa £40,000+ (depending on experience)
- Our Product
- Opportunity to join the company's pension scheme
- Private Health Care - Bupa
- Personal development and training
- Child care vouchers, bike to work scheme, subsidised staff canteen
To apply: Please press 'apply'
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: Technical Manager Quality Assurance Manager QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, QA Auditor, Quality Auditor, Food Drink Beverage FMCG, Wigan, Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Chester.