Technical Manager | Chilled Ready Meals
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently recruiting a Technical Manager for a division of a national FMCG food business, based South Yorkshire
Forming part of a well-established national FMCG group, the site based in Sheffield produces a range of chilled own-label ready meals for a leading UK retail customer. This site operates over 7 days and produces over 750,000 finished products per week. With continued investment in NPD and innovation they now seek an experienced Technical Manager to work closely with the Senior team to lead the technical agenda on site.
An opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Technical Manager who, as part of the site management team will have key responsibilities such as:
- Lead a team of Quality and Specification individuals
- Delivery of the technical agenda whilst ensuring compliance with all statutory obligations
- Address and adhere to customer requirements
- Liaise with customers to keep them updated and lead audits as and when required
- Test new systems put in place to ensure cross-contamination does not occur
- Assess company policies with respect to food safety and due diligence
As Technical Manager, you will need to demonstrate strong experience of working within a high care food manufacturing environment. You must also be able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and work well within a diverse team. Attention to detail is key in this role, as is a proven track record of establishing and growing successful teams.
Given the size of the site you will develop your career through being both hands on in the factory and as a well-respected team leader. Opportunities to further your career are available within the group as they promote their employees internally wherever possible.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in NPD, Technical Operations, Sales, Marketing & Category Recruitment across the UK.
Apply for Technical Manager | Chilled Ready Meals
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly