£ 28 – 32,000 (depending on experience)
Ref code: FMW17752
A well-established business who are continuously growing are currently seeking an experienced Engineer! This company have a strong passionate team and is a leading manufacturer of a popular product.
This is an innovative yet technically oriented role, to support the whole site. You will be responsible for planning and implementation of maintenance programs, maintenance on any machineries and general maintenance around the site. You will ensure that all projects are completed on time and to the highest standards. Qualified to HND or a similar level in an engineering discipline, you should be able to demonstrate a successful record of achievement in delivering high quality engineering services within the food manufacturing industry. You will be highly motivated with a ‘Can Do’ attitude that will ensure your desire to succeed and grow within the company.
• Reactive and Planned maintenance on the machinery
• Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
• Maintenance of all machinery
• Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
• Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
• Drafting reports and making written recommendations
• Presenting savings with business cases
• Implementing KPI’s and ensuring all KPI’s are met and monitored
Ref Code: FMW17752
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.