Global Technical Manager, Non-Food (Personal Care, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics)
This exciting and dynamic business is a global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. With an impressive client base consisting of many well-known leading UK and an international organisations, their philosophy is simply to provide clients with excellent service and value. The business has an excellent new opportunity for a Global Technical Manager to be responsible for the technical development, deployment and management of new or existing, 2nd party auditing, unaccredited and customised solutions to complement existing global portfolio of services.
- To support the global 2nd Party Team by contributing technical expertise in various disciplines, such as personal care and non-food consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, etc.
- To support, develop and optimise 2nd party and customised solutions in line with budget, approved operational and strategic objectives.
- To act as lead technical contact for a number of assigned key global / regional accounts.
- To participate in relevant external or internal technical committees or working groups
- To lead the technical development and review of new and existing 2nd party and customised projects under the direction of the line manager.
- To implement 2nd party/customised solutions plan, in-line with the global 2nd Party Code of Practice.
- Degree in chemistry, bio/life-sciences or related field with minimum 5 years of experience in personal care, non-food consumer goods, pharma and/or cosmetics industry in a technical/management role.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or cosmetics manufacturing, GMP, cGMP and GDP.
- Excellent understanding of personal care, non-food consumer goods, pharmaceutical or cosmetics quality systems in a certification and auditing context.
- Strategic thinking and planning - Ability to think outside the box and deliver creative solutions to company and clients.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and technical writing skills.
- Computer literacy- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, work under pressure and against agreed deadlines.
- Presentation skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels within the organisation.
In return the business can offer an open corporate and international culture, a flat hierarchy and a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. The businesses high professional standards and their sustainable approach guarantees you a future-oriented work environment. The business invests in their employees for the long term and are committed to supporting your development within the company. On top this this the business offers a competitive base salary, a bonus scheme, private health cover, and a contributory stakeholder pension scheme.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.