HSEQ MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
HSEQ Manager – Food Manufacturing
North West England
A leading food manufacturing business who specialise in the production of a variety of ambient products are looking for a talented and driven HSEQ Manager to join their leadership team. This will suit an individual who has a passion for Health & Safety with a strong Quality / Technical background.
- Developing and implementing the HSEQ company strategy across multiple sites
- Participate and advise in safety audits and risk assessments
- To implement and maintain systems that identify risks and hazards
- Design and delivery of Health and Safety training
- Support the technical department in the preparation for regulatory, retailer and internal audits
- Audit and report GMP
- Significant experience of working in HSE and Quality role within FMCG manufacturing
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- NEBOSH qualified
- Experience in risk management
If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.