Technical Support, Cambridgeshire. c£21,000
Are you passionate about quality?
Have a self-starting can do attitude?
Want to work for a rapidly growing organisation?
If this is you, I have your dream position!!
As the Technical Support you will be reporting to the Technical Manager with key responsibilities;
• Ensuring products and raw material quality through adherence to written specifications.
• Quality monitoring throughout the all stages of production:
• Ensuring that final product conform to customer specifications
The successful candidate for this candidate
• Quality/Technical experience in food manufacturing
• HACCP qualification
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
• Product specification knowledge
Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm