My client are looking for a HR Manager to lead and manage the people agenda. Coaching and supporting management on HR issues and policies together with working with line managers to focus on communication and engagement across the business. Supporting the HR Team to drive the long term business objectives and short term projects to improve organisational capability.
- Work with Line Managers to ensure they understand and buy into the people issues within their area and HR advises their decisions
- Deliver an annual HR Plan for their specific area which is aligned to and contributes to the delivery of the Business and Group HR Strategies
- Ensure that training needs are identified, agreed and satisfied for all levels. Monitor the delivery of training against the plan
- Develops recruitment strategies with managers to ensure that the right calibre of people from shop floor up to and including Department Managers
- Review and take action against functional / operational KPIs that measure and monitor the effectiveness of the HR Plan
Understands the HR Strategy and ensure that their day to day HR activities support them meets all legal requirements and actions plans are in place to drive continuous improvement
- Provides support, coaching and training to Line Managers to give them confidence to own the HR processes
- Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling, Communications, Absence Management and Job Evaluation
- Ensure that within their specific area we have an informed workforce and develop a continuous improvement culture that also supports a “caring” culture for its people
- Extensive experience in a front-line HR generalist role,
- CIPD qualified ideally with experience of overseeing an HR function.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of UK Employment legislation.
- Has a track record of implementing a standardised approach to people management practices
- HR administration in addition to experience of delivering HR improvement projects across an operational area
This is a great role with the option of working 1 day from home. For more information please contact Wasim at D R Newitt.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly