Financial Controller / Senior Management accountant
My client the FD is looking for someone that can 'fill in' the gap between herself and the 2 management accountants in the team. They are responsible for the day to day reporting while she does board level activities. You will be responsible for; managing the reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning .
- You will head up the management accounting team and have responsibility for business planning, program office, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting. As well as supporting the FD and the wider business when necessary on any ad hoc requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the business planning cycles for the entire business, generating departmental and business wide plans/KPIS’s/budgets and projections. And the subsequent tracking of these from a financial and non-financial perspective accompanied with meaningful insight.
- 5 Years PQE with ACCA,ACA or CIMA
- Ability to constructively challenge the wider business
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels
- Experience of international and cross-cultural working desirable
- Experience working in a service-oriented organization desirable
- Able to work under own imitative whilst working collaboratively with FD and key stakeholders
- Commercial acumen
- Able to present complex information in a clear and concise way
- Strong system and Excel skills
For more information please contact Wasim at DR Newitt