Hygiene Line Leader-Sunday-Thursday 10:30pm-6:30am-From £10.74 an hour
Location: Direct House, Lancaster Way, Wingates Industrial Park Westhoughton Bolton BL5 3XU
Job Title: Hygiene Line Leader
Working Term: Full time - Sunday to Thursday 10:30pm-6:30am
Flexible- Early Starts and Late Finishes Sunday and Monday
Salary: From £10.74 an hour. Plus a weekly shift allowance of £30.13
Stateside Foods provides a fantastic environment in which to work and we recognise that our most important resource is our employees.
We offer a large benefits package which includes:
- Free Gym Membership for you and a family member
- Free pizza
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discount on high street brands/cinema tickets/travel and leisure
- Childcare Vouchers
- Social Events
- Secure On Site Car Parking/Bike Sheds
- Subsidized Canteen
- Plus more
- Manage all aspects of the Hygiene team to ensure full compliance of customer and legal compliance.
- Ensure the safe practice of all operations during the shift; this includes the use of personal protective equipment and chemicals by all staff.
- Ensure safe and cost effective management of all cleaning chemicals used on site in line with COSHH legislation.
- The highest quality and food safety standards are embedded through the factory, and standards of hygiene and good housekeeping are maintained (GMP).
- Ensuring all staff clean following standard operating procedures and working practice to ensure continuous improvement throughout the hygiene system.
- Manage and motivate a team of hygiene personnel, make sure they are appraised and trained to the appropriate standard.
- Ensure the clean is effective against all cross contamination including Meat/Veg, Micro, Allergen, Chemical and Speciation.
- To effectively plan and control staff movements in order to meet cleaning schedules and frequencies.
- Ensure shift audits are carried out at the required frequency and necessary action taken.
- Ensure full support and coaching is given to other departments during scheduled weekly deep cleans.
- To monitor chemicals used by the hygiene team and ensure correct handling, use and dilutions.
- Ensure cleaning equipment is safe in operation and of sound condition.
- Coach and motivate the team whenever required to do so.
- Communicate with all departments across site / shifts to ensure issues are fully visible.
- Strive to recognise areas of hygiene to continuously improve.
- Control all chemical stock including rotation and lean control.
- Ensure shift handovers are conducted daily.
- Cover for the shift Hygiene Team Leader when absent.
- Any and all duties for effective turnaround of the daily clean to ensure production can start on time.
The Stateside Foods Person:
- Can communicate effectively
- Be self-motivated
- Be reliable
- Promotes teamwork
- Is over 18 years of age
- Team player
- A conscientious approach with attention to detail
- Qualifications in a related area (Hygiene or Food)
- Experienced in food hygiene or manufacturing area
- Intermediate food hygiene and health and safety qualifications
- COSHH trained and have a sound knowledge of the food production industry
- Experience in staff management
Selected candidates will be invited to interview followed by an immediate start if successful.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this position please click "apply".