Position: Technical Manager
My client is a pioneer in the FMCG Industry showing rapid growth and expansion year on year. They are looking for an experienced, inspiring food safety and quality expert to manage and develop the incredibly busy technical team.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in food science, technology or nutrition.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- Proficient in HACCP and BRC.
- Experienced in working with product launch from concept.
- Real foodie, with a good understanding of market trends and innovation.
- Developing and implementing the brand Quality Management Systems and utilising KPI information to enhance product performance.
- Liaising with third party suppliers and key customers to ensure all products are in line with quality, safety and legislation requirements as well as brand and consumer expectations.
- Approving supplier audits, ensuring all products are manufactured in line with BRC requirements and GMP codes of practice.
- As above, ensuring that new product ranges / launches adhere to government legislation including HACCP, due diligence guidelines and costs.
- Responding to on-going consumer trends and driving on-going product quality is also a key aspect of this exciting role
- My client is a profitable food to go business which is undergoing steady growth.
- They are highly committed to employee development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with clear career advancement.
- Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with LD/3710 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07703965454 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!