Interim Factory Manager, London
Immediately available Interim Factory Manager assignment - London based - chilled foods manufacturing.
As the Interim Factory Manager you'll be responsible for the running of this fast-paced, blue chip, chilled food manufacturing site with a strong industry reputation.
Supplying the major food retailers, this site needs a strong leader to support for a three to four month period.
Previous experience required:
- Running a chilled food production site as Interim Factory Manager (or in a permanent capacity)
- A background in production/operations
- Previous successes, leaving a positive legacy behind
- Exposure to World Class Manufacturing and Lean processes
- A common-sense approach to Continuous Improvement
- Leadership skills, evidence of your ability to lead a chilled foods manufacturing site
- Proven experience in delivering a strong operation
Due to the confidential nature of this role that's it for detail. The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so for further information or to express your interest, please apply now.
REF. RAE894599 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778