You have the chance to join a market leading organisation in a business critical, interactive role. As the Quality Officer you will be supporting the adherence to the Quality Management System throughout the engineering & manufacturing process by effectively managing documentation & updating SOPs.
This market leading company manufacture an array of specialist products including pharmaceuticals & as the Quality Officer you will be instrumental in ensuring their process consistency. You will be working to ensure GMP/EHS regulatory compliance is met across the site & championing best practice processes. This role is initially on a 12 month interim basis & will be based in the Leicestershire area.
You will be working as part of a Quality team focused on quality assurance, change management & process improvement. The role will involve interaction with different internal functions; using data compiled from audits & internal reporting to put corrective measures in place.
- Creation and Maintenance of regulatory documents and the control of associated processes and procedures.
- Compliance with Change control (CMR and ECC) and the creation, update, submission and Maintenance of related documents.
- Coordination and supervision of GMP service providing contractors, including the collation, checking and filing of all of the GMP data that they produce.
- Verification of data and ensuring it is correctly entered on the systems.
- Ensuring Quality Improvement Reports are raised if necessary.
- Ensuring documented compliance control of associated Contractor GMP processes.
- Regulatory, customer and internal audit support, including collating and presenting drawings, documents and data.
- Raise and complete QIRs, CAPAs and all associated documents on behalf of the Department
- Collating and reporting Plant Engineering Compliance Data to daily meetings and Monthly QA Review.
A Quality Officer/Professional who is available to start at short notice for a 12 month assignment & who has the following:
- Ideally a recognised Engineering/Technical Qualification
- Experience working in a GMP regulated/FMCG industry
- An understanding of GMP related regulations & EHS standards
- The ability to develop documentation or recording systems
- Excellent collation and interpretation of detailed data skills
- PC literate (MS Office, Enovia and SAP experience would be advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal & team working skills
Circa £16 - £19 per hour