Prinova is a global supplier of ingredients, flavors, blending and contract manufacturing solutions for the food, beverage and nutrition industries. Prinova has over 30 years of international purchasing expertise in dry blending, liquid blending, flavor manufacturing, milling & micronization, packaging, and contract manufacturing.
Aylesford site is a key supplier of vitamin and mineral premixes into the food industry in Europe and worldwide. Our customers are major food manufacturers with high quality expectations, which are directly translated in our quality systems and practices.
The focus of the role is to ensure compliance to the food safety quality and legal requirements of the company Quality Management Systems and ISO & FSSC standards together with customer ‘Codes of Practice’
- Supplier & customer complaint management
- Investigation and follow up of analytical failures & internal non-conformances.
- Conduct non-RM supplier’s evaluation for approval incl. packaging, transport, warehouse etc.
- Coordinate pest control; report any incidents and coordinate corrective actions
- Support tracking and completion of customer questionnaires and enquiries
- Conduct weekly Hygiene Audits plan
- First point of contact from production and warehouse for deviations
- Maintain trackers up to date and actively participate to KPI meeting and continuous improvement efforts
- Environmental monitoring - conduct swab, track and report results
- Conduct GMP audits and T&H audits
- Coordinating finished products and RM sample analysis with internal and external laboratories
- Collating analysis results and positively releasing finished product.
- Issuing customer C of A based on positive results.
- Verifying batch documents and labels prior to releasing them to production for manufacture
- Coordinate concession and urgent orders with customer support team
- Allergen monitoring – conduct swab, track and report results, perform annual risk assessment
- Coordinate document control system for the site
- Carry out some of the site pre-requisite controls such as temperature and humidity records
- Coordinate shelf-life extensions on RM and finished products
- Experience in the food industry/manufacturing, preferably in a quality / technical role desirable
- Very competent in the use of Microsoft Office including excel / word / outlook
- Attention to detail – complete all tasks in an accurate and consistent manner
- Communication skills – able to write and speak clearly and articulately with various stakeholders including supplier, customers and other departments
- Organised – able to plan, schedule and organise work activities in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities and use initiative to resolve issues.
- A self-starter - able to cope with a fast moving environment and motivated to work on their own initiative.
- Team player - able to provide help and support to others within the department/organisation
- Prioritisation - ability to work to deadlines and arrange workload in order of importance.
- Flexible/Adaptable - handles well and adjusts quickly to changes of priorities. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Analytical skills – able to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a investigative mind and achieves probing insights.
- Assertive and confident
Training & Future Development
Prinova is a very proactive business when it comes to personnel development. The individual will receive internal and external training as required based on experience.
- Company Pension + Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- 25 days of holidays plus Statutory Bank Holidays
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Free tea & coffee
- Weekly fruit deliveries
- Weekly Yoga classes
- Regular social events
What we offer:
- Become a part of an established company with an excellent culture
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events – we regularly have social events happening at our site
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Opportunity to work in a fast and dynamic environment and working alongside like-minded people
Apply for Quality Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly