Are you looking for you next hands on Process Technologist role?
Do you want to work with one of the UK’s leading food manufactures?
Now is your chance!
This ambient food manufacturer based in Lincolnshire is looking to add a Process Technologist to their forward-thinking development team.
Directly supporting the Process and NPD manager, you will be responsibilities will include undertaking trials, documenting data, submitting samples, co-ordinating pre-production and launch preparation and evaluations for full production.
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Working with some of the highest profile UK retail customers
- Working with the highest quality products
- Previous experience within a Process/Product Development role.
- Have a related degree
- Significant evidence of understanding quality and food safety issues
- Able to be an outstanding team player
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Confident and out-going personality
- UK Driving License
If this role is of interest or you would like to discuss in more detail, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0131 226 5060 for a confidential chat.