Hampshire – Commutable from Berkshire, Surrey and the outskirts of London
- To control and implement the quality management system to ensure compliance with all legislative, regulatory and customer requirements BRC, Customer specific Manufacturing standards and Food Hygiene legislation.
- To regularly monitor and audit all aspects of the quality management system. Non-conformances should be addressed in a timely manner and robust solutions implemented to prevent recurrence.
- To define product and process specifications and to work with line management to ensure compliance with these.
- As leader of the HACCP team, ensure that HACCP is established, developed, implemented and maintained to assure the safety and integrity of our processes and products.
- To carry out/manage the duties as required by our customers including KPI reports and customer specifications.
- To keep abreast of industry developments, proactively identifying possible future changes to policies and procedures, recommending any necessary actions
- Experience within the food industry for 2+ years
- Ideally degree educated
- Experienced in the maintenance and development of HACCP and BRC.
- High Care experience
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060