Hampshire – Commutable from Berkshire, Surrey and the outskirts of London
- Manage the technical supplier and specification database to ensure all product specifications, relevant food safety documents such as HACCP, allergen statements, supplier accreditation and supplier questionnaires are available, signed and in date.
- Issue product specifications when requested by customers.
- Create internal product specifications and complete customer product specifications
- Investigate customer complaints and communicate appropriate responses.
- Carry out trending of customer complaint data on a monthly and annual basis.
- Carry out BRC and internal audits as per the defined schedule.
- Ensure measuring and monitoring devices are calibrated on a monthly basis.
- Carry out temperature validation of chillers and freezer on a weekly basis.
- Ideally a background or qualification in a food environment
- Ideally some health and safety knowledge
- Must have an awareness of HACCP and BRC legislation
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060