Junior Production Planner
Our client are a successful food manufacturer based in the UK. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Junior Production Planner in Kent.
This role requires an experienced candidate who can efficiently plan, meeting the companies and customers’ needs.
- Responsibility for Production Planning for a food manufacturer
- Monitor stock levels to ensure minimal loss
- Review sales orders and compare with forecasts
- Plan for seasonal and promotional waves
- Supply Chain experience (planning experience highly advantageous)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Logical and motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £25-30k
- Monday – Friday however will be an element of weekend cover (1 in 3)
- Great training and development
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.