As technical manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all technical activities in order to ensure efficient running of the site technical department. You will lead, coach, train, manage, develop and motivate your team to ensure that the highest factory standards are met, in line with BRC, and other customer requirements. You will be responsible for Technical project management, problem solving, continuous improvement initiatives, trend analysis and hygiene improvements. We supply most of the major retailers and, as such, you will be responsible for supplier & customer audits. Therefore you must ensure that all documentation and processes required to comply with BRC, customer specific or internal standards are ready and of a high standard at all times. You will work with Managers & Team Leaders from other departments and report to the company directors. Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential. Salary will be subject to experience.
- Good scientific and technical knowledge.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of production.
- Clear understanding and commitment to the business.
- Maintenance of Quality Management System.
- Management of Technical Department.
- Reporting issues to relevant Camstar management.
- Customer / Third Party audits.
- Customer Complaints.
- Internal audit coordinator.
- HACCP Team Leader.