Part Time Quality Administrator
Our client, a food manufacturing and contract packaging business with over 30 years’ experience, is looking for a Part Time Quality Administrator to support their busy office. With a ‘can do’ attitude, this person will need to be an excellent communicator and able to work well on their own initiative.
As a key member of the Administrative team, responsibilities include:
- To ensure that deliveries and despatches are booked on to relevant systems accurately and that all paperwork is dealt with on a daily basis
- To ensure that all stocks and materials are available to complete production plans and follow up any queries with the Customer
- To liaise with warehouse staff regarding stock checks and warehouse capacity ensuring that relevant vehicles are scheduled for incoming and outgoing stock.
- To order packaging items on a daily basis on the relevant Customer system ensuring that accurate figures are entered.
- In conjunction with the QC Manager, ensure that quality and HACCP audits are carried out at specified intervals
- To ensure that post, faxes and emails are distributed to relevant people.
- To ensure that telephones are answered politely and that messages are passed onto relevant people
- To welcome and liase with customers/visitors on all matters politely and efficiently
- To ensure that the office is kept clean and tidy at all times
Desirable skills/experience required for the role includes:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Able to work alone
16 hours per week, 3 month contact leading to permanent
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4240 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.