Purchase & Planning Co-ordinator
Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Our client are a large food manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Purchase & Planning Co-ordinator in Kent.
- Analyse and manipulate data to develop accurate purchase plans
- Running stock reports from ERP systems
- Managing call off orders, delivery schedules and quality issues
- Communicating effectively with other departments
- Educated to Graduate level
- Procurement and planning experience
- Previous use of ERP systems
- Strong Excel skills
What’s on offer?
- Great progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.