Food Chemistry Surveillance Coordinator (Leading UK Retailer - Nutritional & Chemical Testing)
Based at a leading UK food retailers head office, you will be working within an exciting and vibrate environment within a business who supplies premium high quality food and drink products within their stores throughout the UK. Working for a market leader, who provides an extensive range of analytical and advisory services to the food and drink industry, consisting of many well-known domestic and international FMCG organisations and retailers, the business consistently achieves and maintains the highest standard of quality in all aspects of their work, allowing them to partner with many much loved food brands.
The business now has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination and technical administration of customer’s food chemistry, contaminants and authenticity surveillance programmes. The successful candidate will act as the interface between the retail customer and the laboratory in the preparation of sampling plans, handling laboratory and supplier queries, processing and interpreting analytical results and client database management and reporting.
- To prepare and manage sample plans and coordinate sampling with the laboratory.
- To assist and advise on the selection of appropriate tests, and coordinate the service between the laboratory and the customer.
- Help and advise with queries from the customer and the laboratory.
- To follow up on sample status, reporting and interpretation of results.
- Database management and the generation of summary reports of analytical data.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Degree or equivalent within a Chemistry or Nutrition related discipline.
- Extremely good communication skills.
- Diligent and detailed.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Can apply technical knowledge in a practical and pragmatic way.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.