5 days left
- Contract Type
QA Administrator (6 months FTC)
My client has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic person to join their site based in Hampshire. In this role you will be expected to learn the day-to-day quality assurance tasks expected in a complex manufacturing site with duties such as:
· recording quality data accurately and on time
· assist in collection of samples
· assist in audits to ensure compliance with BRC and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
The successful candidate will:
· ideally have previous experience in a QA dept.
· have a general interest in Food Technology
· have, or expect to have at least 5 GCSE’s (or the equivalent) at Grade A*-C, including Mathematics, English and Physics/ Science
· be at least 18 years of age
My client is one of the largest manufacturers in the UK, employing around 4,000 people in over 14 sites across the country, and supplying a range of retail, wholesale, foodservice and other customers with some of Britain’s best-loved brands.
Chances are you have one of our products in your home, as over 95% of British households bought one of our products last year.
For more information, please contact Alex Thornton - 0208 203 1000.
Apply for QA Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly