Retailer Surveillance Programme Co-ordinator (Chemical & Nutritional Analysis)
3 days left
- Contract Type
Working for a market leading business, who provides an extensive range of analytical and advisory services to the food and drink industry, the business consistently achieves and maintains the highest standard of quality in all aspects of their work, allowing them to partner with many of the food and drink industries much loved food brands.
This unique opportunity will allow the successful candidate to gain great exposure not only within this highly dynamic global business, but also directly within one of the UK largest food retailers where you will be spending two days of your working week. With a strong scientific background, you will be responsible for the coordination and technical administration of customer’s food chemistry, contaminants and authenticity surveillance programmes. The successful candidate will act as the interface between the retail customer and the laboratory in the preparation of sampling plans, handling laboratory and supplier queries, processing and interpreting analytical results and client database management and reporting.
- To prepare and manage sample plans and coordinate sampling with the laboratory.
- To assist and advise on the selection of appropriate tests, and coordinate the service between the laboratory and the customer.
- Help and advise with queries from the customer and the laboratory.
- To follow up on sample status, reporting and interpretation of results.
- Database management and the generation of summary reports of analytical data.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Degree or equivalent within a Chemistry or Nutrition related discipline.
- Extremely good communication skills.
- Diligent and detailed.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Can apply technical knowledge in a practical and pragmatic way.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Retailer Surveillance Programme Co-ordinator (Chemical & Nutritional Analysis)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly