Quality Assurance Technician - Part time/Full Time
4 days left
- Contract Type
Full Time and Part Time opportunities available)
Up to £25,000
A great opportunity has arisen with a leading business providing tasting products. You will be joining a team to ensure the quality and safety of goods that enter and leave the business. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and develop transferable skills which can be used as the building blocks of your career in the Food Industry.
• To manage and assist with the development of an effective quality assurance system, ensuring that Quality and food safety are appropriately managed to meet set objectives.
• Carry out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades and personal hygiene.
• Liaise with all warehouses and to ensure that the required standards for food safety are maintained.
• Monitor the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality.
• Monitor and investigate complaints, returns, weight control issues and metal finds relating to the production factory.
Experience in a similar role within a food manufacture environment OR educated to a degree in a food science related discipline.
• Previous laboratory or quality control and assurance experience is essential preferably gained within the food/beverages industry.
• Previous experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC), auditing and HACCP.
Working Hours are:
3 days per week, Fri-Sun, 6am-2pm pro rata’d salary
5 days per week, Sun-Fri (every other Sunday), 6m-2pm
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Quality Assurance Technician - Part time/Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly