Technical Manager (Account)
5 days left
- Contract Type
£attractive + fully expensed car + package
Our client is one the largest importers of branded and own label products supplying to a number of the major multiples. They are offering a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre technical individual to step into a challenging and diverse role.
- Manage key retail accounts.
- Build successful, positive relationships with both suppliers and customers.
- Manage the supplier base through KPI reports; site visits and audits etc; ensuring complete compliance to customer policies
- Deal with customer queries and technical documentation ensuring suppliers meet with customer, legal and company compliance.
- Target any technical or quality issues regarding any products including managing audits, non-compliance and complaints.
- Possess a Food Science Degree or related qualification.
- In-depth knowledge of ambient grocery, ideally canning processing.
- Technical experience within a food manufacturing/retail/food service environment, ideally with knowledge of NPD Processes.
- Understanding of BRC, ideally with some supplier auditing experience.
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to build positive relationships.
- Flexibility to travel to retail head office and supplier sites globally
Apply for Technical Manager (Account)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly