4 days left
- Contract Type
£up to £30,000
This growing branded food business supplies innovative and high risk products to the major retailers. They have a strong NPD team and a passion for great food.
Taking responsibility for your own concept to launch projects, you will develop new products and improve existing lines. Managing trials, preparing samples, shelf life testing and raw materials management will all be key to this role. Close communication will be needed between your team and the factory as well as the marketing and commercial departments. Your products must be monitored closely until post launch and throughout the process you will be highly interactive with the major retailer customers.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Ideally degree educated in food science or similar
- Experience of working with chilled food is ideal
- A flair for creativity and passion for food
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with retailer customers and suppliers
- Good time management skills and flexibility during busy times
Ref Code: FMW17966
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah to Sarah@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000
Apply for Development Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly