I am currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Maintenance and updating data on systems for product specifications, factory information, Safety Data Sheets, quality attribute sheets and other technical data
- Completion and timely issue of, or update of customer systems for, product specifications and MSDS to satisfy customer requirements
- Maintain adequate records to demonstrate compliance with company and customer needs.
- Calculation of nutrition and legal ingredient declarations
- Maintenance of ‘free from’ and ‘suitable for’ lists for products
- Maintenance of data for specific requirements and approval processes i.e. Organic, Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian etc
- Respond to customer enquiries concerning nutrition, food labelling and other specific product related information and current consumer concerns as well as site information where applicable
- Maintenance and assistance in progression of the specifications on internal data base
- Maintenance and keeping up to date the central file on approved raw material suppliers’ information
- Ideally you will have experience working in food manufacturing
- It is not essential that you have specifications experience as they are willing to support and train
- Ideally you will be degree qualified
- It is essential that you have good attention to detail.
What’s on Offer?
- This role is working Monday to Friday office hours.
- My client is offering a competitive salary range of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more please send a updated CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com