Food Auditor (Ireland based)
As a Food Auditor, you will be required to plan and conduct professional audits that meet customer requirements. For this opportunity, applicants whose experience covers a range of BRC categories (1-18) will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, arrange and undertake detailed evaluations of premises, procedures and practices against pre-determined standards;
- Use objective evidence, gained through evaluations, to prepare detailed reports in an accurate and concise manner. In addition, you will be required to report findings verbally to clients;
- Under-take client follow-up;
- Provide certification recommendation;
- Ensure that client Non-Conformities assigned to follow-up are answered in a timely manner, and review and analyse client answers;
- Provide answers to any requests arising during the technical review of files;
- In conjunction with an Administration Team, you will also need to aid in the maintenance of comprehensive customer files, including all necessary documentation, as well as work with the Business to facilitate internal and external communications regarding client management needs.
Experience and Qualifications
- A degree in a food related or bioscience discipline, or as a minimum a higher education course in a food or related or bioscience discipline;
- A minimum of five years post qualification experience related to the food industry;
- Lead auditor qualified to IRCA or equivalent;
- HACCP qualified;
- Excellent report writing, analytical and presentation/communication skills;
- Highly self-motivated, and capable working with minimal direction displaying credibility and responsibility;
- IT literate with proficiency across Microsoft Office;
- Ongoing professional accreditation and development.
Please send an up to date CV with Salary expectations to email@example.com
Apply for Food Auditor (Ireland based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly