Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Technician, East of England – c£23,000
Looking to work for a large international organisation?
Like being part of a close knit team?
Well accustom to BRC?
Then this is the QAT position for you!!
As the QAT you will report to the Quality Manager, with key responsibilities;
• To collect, inspect and record samples
• Management of product manufacturing specification
• BRC, internal and external auditing
• Implement and maintain QMS
The successful candidate must have;
• Quality experience in food manufacturing
• Strong computing skills
• QMS knowledge
Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm