Head of Operations
1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client is a successful food manufacturer and an award winning business with an exciting and innovative product range. The business is very dynamic and they are experiencing excellent growth.
Due to recent growth they are looking to expand their team with the role of a Head of Operations.
- To build a customer focused approach throughout the site ensuring delivery of quality, health & safety, efficiency, service level and cost targets.
- Develop these targets to optimise the performance of the operation and staff within a culture of continuous development.
- Engender the cross discipline co-operation and teamwork required to successfully deliver new developments and the ongoing improvement in standards.
- Encourage the development of our team as individuals and collectively.
- Enthusiastically share in the transfer of "best practice" within the group by taking part in product groups and cross site working groups.
- Present the modern and professional attitude of the site to customers and within the group.
- Meet all customer scorecards expectations.
- Utilise and develop in house ERP system.
- Ambitious and dynamic
- UK food manufacturing experience
- Implementation of LEAN
- Operated BRC or equivalent organisations
- Quality culture
- Experience of managing change
- Senior management background
- Strong leadership
Nice to have:
- Degree educated
- Project management experience
- IT and systems proficient
- Customer facing experience
- Track record of mentoring and succession planning
What’s on offer?
- A senior level salary commensurate with position
- Company Car
- Private Pension
- Medical Insurance
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly