Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding food manufacturer based in Arbroath. Due to Continued growth of are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide engineering support to the business, including maintenance, utilities operations and new installations
- Ensuring PPM schedules are maintained
- Ensure breakdowns are left in a safe manner
- Complete work based risk assessments and work permits
- Time served (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- Electrical bias with relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition minimum)
- Good mechanical experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- PLC (Siemens, Allen Bradley etc.) knowledge including fault finding would be advantageous.