Marketing Manager - FMCG
A fantastic opportunity to join a Large FMCG Organisation, specialising in Nutritional Brands as a Marketing Manager, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- Prepare marketing plans for a range of food supplement and nutritional brands with a focus on bottom-line CAM growth
- Control of A&P expenditure across relevant brands
- Working closely with the Key Account Management Team, plan and deliver plans for top customers
- Work with the Development Department to launch profitable and innovative NPD, through a combination of in-house manufacture and third party supply.
- Management of Advertising, Public Relations, Design and Digital agency relationships, ensuring maximum return on investment and exploitation of any possible synergies.
- Ensure that all communications activity complies with relevant PAGB/MHRA/CAP codes of practice, as relevant.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Extensive experience across Marketing within a Consumer Healthcare, FMCG, or food environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal
- Strong commercial awareness
- Creative yet analytical mind-set
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. is essential.
- A large FMCG organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Hannah Haider.
Expion: Our Marketing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.