Brand Manager - Marketing Executive - Pharmaceuticals
A fantastic opportunity to join a Large Pharmaceutical Organisation, as a Brand Manager, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- Preparation and implementation of Marketing Plans to achieve budgeted sales and contribution targets.
- Production of monthly reports on the performance of the product portfolio, progress on NPD projects and promotional initiatives.
- Production and revision of the moving annual production forecasts for the product portfolio.
- Recording and control of approved expenditure budgets in line with company policy.
- Liaison with external agencies to ensure support for the key brand activities.
- Introduction of new products into the portfolio, working closely with Commercial, Development, Regulatory and Operations departments.
- Development and presentation of support plans and new product launches to the sales team and Key Account Management.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG Brand management experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good project management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Category management experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. is essential.
- A large Pharmaceutical organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Hannah Haider.
Expion: Our Marketing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.