E-Commerce Executive - Amazon
A fantastic opportunity to join a Large Pharmaceutical Organisation, as a Brand e-commerce Executive, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- To work closely with Brand Managers during the preparation of brand plans, to ensure that adequate resource is allocated to the support of those brands which are available on Amazon.
- To be fully conversant with the marketing and promotional opportunities available on Amazon, and to recommend appropriate levels of activity for each brand
- To keep abreast of trends and developments in on-line retailing and to ensure that these are communicated to be marketing Team.
- To support Brand Managers' forecasting by advising on brand performance and sales volume expectation via Amazon.
- To measure the effectiveness of each brand's activity on Amazon, and to make recommendations based on the results.
- To ensure that each brand's activity on Amazon is co-ordinated with other social media platforms, and that other marketing material references availability on Amazon, whenever appropriate.
- To manage and develop the e-commerce site
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Strong e-commerce and social media skills, specifically amazon is essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with multiple stakeholders
- A large Pharmaceutical organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Hannah Haider.
Expion: Our Marketing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.