Interim Manufacturing Manager (18 Months) - Urgent
*Managed by ASL Search*
Our client is a leading supplier of flavour and fragrance ingredients, offering a unique range of specialty materials with a particular emphasis on citrus, tea and sugar reduction solutions. Their extensive customer base includes not only major and medium sized flavour and fragrance houses, but also has some of the world’s largest food, beverage & cosmetics companies.
Interim Manufacturing Manager - 18 Months
- Manager for the B1 & B2 Production teams, supporting 3 Team Leaders
- Developing the team, delivering customer service, transitioning to the new site
- To deliver planned production requirements
- To develop the knowledge and capability of the Team Leaders
- To introduce new approaches to efficiency improvement and continuous improvement, ahead of transitioning to the new site
- To review staffing, competence and work pattern requirements in readiness to relocation to the new site
- To review equipment and Capex requirements in readiness to commissioning and relocation to the new site
- To work closely with all key stakeholders within operations, technical and sales
- To ensure factory standards are maintained to comply with customer requirements and to participate in customer and regulatory audits
- To ensure routine compliance with Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- To monitor and report performance of existing production processes
- To review suitability and routinely report on Departmental KPI’s and targets
- People management for the Production and Bulking team including recruitment, induction, objective setting, and performance development.
- To share factory management skills and knowledge with all key stakeholders
- To work within the company values set and core operations objectives
- Act in the best interest of the company at all times.
- Duration of role: 18 Months
Apply to receive a company and job presentation...