- Contract Type
Highly successful food manufacturer is looking for a Shift Manager to join their company! My client has grown fast and will grow even faster. Full of passion and ambition where you will get challenged with lots of responsibility and rewarded accordingly!
QA Manager - The Candidate:
- Do you have experience at a Quality Management level in a food manufacturing environment?
- Do you have experience of managing and developing an established team?
- Can you motivate and inspire a team?
- Are you degree qualified or similar in a relevant subject, e.g. Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or similar?
- Are you qualified in HACCP management techniques and application?
- Have you got proven experience working with the UK's major retailers?
- Have you got excellent knowledge of BRC?
- Have you got excellent communication skills, verbal and written?
If you can answer "yes" to the above questions, please read on…..
QA Manager - The Role:
- This is a days based role, managing the QA/technical department of a busy and growing food manufacturing facility.
- Reporting to the Technical Director, you will lead the site technical team, to ensure that all the Quality systems and procedures are maintained.
- You will be responsible for managing the auditing process, including internal auditors, and be a key player in managing the relationship with retailers.
- You will train and develop your team, delegating accountabilities and ensuring the highest quality products leave the site.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with LD/3566 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07703965454 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly