PROCESS CONTROLLER - QUALITY
2 days left
- Contract Type
Position: Process Controller - Quality
Benefits: Healthcare + Perkbox
Hours: Permanent Nights
One of our top clients is looking to bring in a Process Controller with a background in Quality to join their business at this really exciting time. Based in Hertfordshire this role will work in partnership with the Operations team, auditing the process to ensure compliance and aiding assigned product, process or raw material production activities to ensure that they happen in a time efficient and seamless manner. This covers all aspects such as process paperwork, systems, packaging, quality, and training.
The business are one of the leading companies within the chilled sector and are a highly premium and instantly recognisable brand. A £600m business, they have just invested in a brand new, state of the art engineering facility in order to generate and innovate all new products going into the second half of 2018.
This position has a responsibility towards HACCP and Food Safety, to champion food quality and aid the introduction of new products including running taste panels. You will be the go-to person on shift in terms of quality and process and audit the process and paperwork to ensure compliance.
This is a physically demanding role which requires movement between office and factory environments on regular basis.
- Hold a Food Technology Degree, or a Level 3 Food Safety & HACCP Certificate, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the food industry
- Relevant food manufacturing knowledge/experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Internal Audits
- Excellent communication skills with the visible passion and enthusiasm for delivering quality products
- Good organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage individual workload;
- Project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and is able to delegate work sensibly to manage their own work load
The right candidate will be someone that meets the above criteria along with the managerial experience to successfully undertake the responsibilities required. As mentioned, this is an excellent time to join a highly innovative market leader working within a brand new facility in Hertfordshire.
To be considered for the position please call Lucy Robinson on 0113 205 4970, alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for PROCESS CONTROLLER - QUALITY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly