NPD Project Manager
Our client a highly successful and expanding Food Manufacturer based in South East England/ South Coast of England are looking to add to their team and recruit an NPD Project Manager
Joining a super friendly, cohesive and supportive team, the role offers excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
We welcome applications from experienced senior NPD/Technical candidates who have experience leading NPD projects.
• Responsible for delivering the company’s NPD projects on time and to forecasted costs.
• To develop and coach the NPD team to deliver consistent high performance
• Take part in initial brain storms & concept development of products
• To prepare related factory paperwork and specifications and to oversee factory trials
• To chair weekly project meeting, issuing timely minutes, actions and owners, ensuring all previous actions are completed by owners in a timely fashion
• To manage the day to day operation of the NPD kitchen / facility
• Minimum 2 years NPD Project Management experience ideally in FMCG food business
• Demonstrate a genuine passion for food combined with a sound knowledge of current and emerging food trends
• College HNC/HND or University Qualification in Food Science Desirable
There is a salary of £30-45K (Dependent upon level of NPD experience) on offer
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.