QA Technician / Quality Auditor
- Contract Type
QA Technician, Wrexham, Wales, Food Manufacturing
As Quality Assurance Technician, your role is to assist in maintaining a programme of quality assurance activity by ensuring that products manufactured and supplied by the company are safe, legal and meet or exceed customer expectations. You will support production in regards to understanding, implementing and maintaining good manufacturing practices in the factory in accordance with the company procedures and BRC standards.
- To manage and assist with the development of an effective quality assurance system, ensuring that Quality and Food Safety are appropriately managed to meet set objectives.
- To ensure that all finished product meet agreed specifications and investigate corrective actions in circumstances that the specification is outside the agreed parameters.
- To carry out all training required to meet the requirements of the role and to support in training to enable operatives to effectively and efficiently maintain the quality parameters to specification.
- To take ownership of the GMP audit programme and monitor the effectiveness and continuously strive to achieve the highest levels of GMP in the factory. Complete verification through environmental swabbing
- Completion of daily monitoring of production lines and daily audits of production paperwork on and off line
- To maintain all quality assurance and food safety records accurately and file documentation appropriately
- To collect sample products from each days production and ensure retention samples are stored in an organised manner in the shelf life store
- To complete traceability audits as required
- The coordination of external laboratory testing requirements, documentation of results, communication and corrective action of results which deviate from agreed specification.
Working Hours: Working 5 days, 6am-2pm , 12/8 rotating shifts
Salary: The hourly rate for the role is £10.13 per hour (this includes a shift premium).
Overtime will be paid at time and a half.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Quality Controller QA Operative QA Auditor Technical Assistant QC Technician Quality Assurance Operative Wrexham Chester Cheshire Wales Production Manufacture
Apply for QA Technician / Quality Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly