Technical Legislation Co-ordinator
- To support the Technical Legislation team to ensure the legal & policy compliance of all branded & retailer branded (RTB) products manufactured or sold by KP Snacks.
- Provide technical support for the timely delivery of branded & RTB projects including new product launches, range redesigns, cost saving initiatives, health & nutrition reformulations and implementation of legislation or system changes.
- Produce and maintain legally required technical information for branded & RTB products.
- Complete RTB product specifications on customer’s web based systems.
- Sign-off technical and legal elements of pack designs.
- The role holder will work with all 6 UK manufacturing sites, plus other Intersnack Group sites & co-manufacturers.
- Remit covers all KP brands & RTB products.
- Generate accurate technical pack copy information (ingredient declaration, nutrition information, allergen warnings) from recipe and specification details for branded & RTB products. This information needs to be provided to Schawk or customers & often to meet tight deadlines for printing.
- Complete internal product specifications on recipe management database (Agile).
- Responsibility for sign-off (approval or rejection) of artworks for legal compliance.
- Complete RTB product specifications on relevant web based systems.
- Respond to customer technical queries. Examples include dietary & allergen information, nutrition information, KP Quality Systems, food issues such as acrylamide, GMO or sustainability. Complete documentation as required.
- Respond to consumer queries via Consumer Services team.
- Provide technical legislation support for projects.
- Maintain product data on external websites such as Brandbank.
- Experience with Retailer Systems (FIND, PLuM, EVOLVE, TQC, HIVE, eVISION etc.)
- Knowledge of RTB customer policies & codes of practice
- Knowledge of relevant UK & EU legislation
- Knowledge of factory processes & manufacturing methods
- Knowledge of ingredients & nutrition