Quality Manager - Technical
My client is a market leading Food Group, home to a number of household name brands and supplier to the UK’s major retailers. We require a Quality Manager to manage the Quality Function at a flagship manufacturing facility in West Yorkshire.
- Work closely with the Technical Manager to ensure technical policies & quality management systems are suitably established, maintained & applied
- Maintenance & enhancement of the quality management systems
- Drive technical problem investigation & problem solving in conjunction with local technical & group supply management
- Responsibility for day to day management of Technical Department including internal audits
- Co-ordinate HACCP across all departments
- Team management with 8 direct reports
- Graduate or equivalent in related discipline
- You will have knowledge & experience of food manufacturing & processing techniques.
- Previous food industry experience at management level
- Qualified to carry out internal and external audits
- Highly motivated, determined & enthusiastic individual with strong leadership & team building qualities.
- Intermediate HACCP and Food Safety Qualifications
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of SAP QM and Lead Assessor Qualification desirable
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact Andrew Jagger, Associate Director Food & FMCG Division quoting job reference AJ 4014.
All CVs received will be acknowledged.